Top 6 Reasons Why Small Business Owners Must Consider Video Marketing
by Mark Thomas
Let’s look at some stats below
- 78.4 % internet users watch online videos.
- Video in social media marketing increases sharing by 10 times.
- In the US, 70% ad agencies believe video ads are as or more effective than TV or other forms of marketing.
However crazy as it may sound, a video is the most influential form of marketing being adopted extensively by small business owners. A video engages your target audience in an amusing manner to teach them about your product/ service. Great video content is no longer a privilege enjoyed by big corporate households; even small business owners have the ability to create incredible video content. Business owners and marketers are constantly fighting for the attention of their target audiences.
Let’s take a look at the top reasons why small business owners must consider video marketing:
- Helps your clienteles to understand your product/service better –Trying to convince a prospect to buy from you without a direct communication is tough. A well-crafted video helps you to educate your prospect about your offering without being too pushy.
- Helps improve brand memory & awareness – Do you know that 80% of the people recall the video ads they see online? But would you have similar stats for a blog or social media post? No! The market is a clutter, we need to offer something unique to be distinguished.
- Entice & Engage with your target audience –The attention time of your target audience is very limited as it’s a messy and noisy marketplace. It’s significant to create a deep impact on your target audience with well-crafted content fixated on attracting and further engaging with them.
- Extensive Reach –We all love videos, irrespective of age and gender. Most of the online marketing methods have to be custom-made based on the age demographic we need to target.
- Improve engagement with mobile spectators – Desktop users incline to only stick with a video for about two minutes or less. Mobile users, on the other hand, have an attention span of 2.4 to 5 minutes, subject to the device.
- Improve search engine positions – Do you know YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world after Google. And, YouTube is owned by Google- that should give you enough reason to create and upload stunning videos about your business.
- Offer educational content – Do not make videos with the agenda of selling only. Else, you may come across as pushy. Try educating your customers on related topics, events through the video. By educating your customers, you not only offer helpful information but also build trust for a long-lasting relationship.
- Build brand loyalty – Video marketing enables brand building by building trust in your target audience. A great video will attract prospects and ensure improved conversions. Not only will it help you gain in the long run but also help your business scale to new heights through lead and revenue generation
So, by now you would be convinced that video is the next big thing in the marketing world! Put on your thinking caps and get going with your first video!
Need help to create a remarkable video to promote your business? Let our team of marketers, experts, storytellers & design enthusiasts create a promotional video for you! You can contact us now.
October 10, 2018
September 20, 2018
September 10, 2018