Why Your Business Needs Content Marketing
by Mark Thomas
Content marketing is more than a slogan —it’s a vital part of a thriving and successful marketing strategy. Today’s buyers request original, pertinent and convincing content from the brands that are significant to them. Content marketing fulfils this need by making impactful content and optimizing its delivery across a wide range of channels and client touch points, attractive specific market segments at precise points in this process.
The Need for Content Marketing
As more and more businesses identify the value of content marketing, it’s vital to understand what content marketing can do and why it may be the right strategy for your company’s growth. Here are just a few of the advantages you can attain by merging content marketing into your advertising and marketing strategy:
- Builds online presence.In the digital world, content is the fuel that drives customers to visit your website. Content marketing helps you generate and enhance the right kinds of content, intensifying your online presence among rough audience segments.
- Establishes thought leadership.Thought leadership plays a dominant role in B2B PR and marketing efforts. Content marketing is a perfect vehicle for growing your organization’s thought management agenda and placing your brand as an industry leader.
- Attracts followers.It’s a common thing and understanding that social media is a powerful force in today’s B2C and B2B market. However, many brands struggle to gain a prominent position in social channels. Content marketing can help your industry create relevant and convincing content that is ripe for social sharing and brand advocacy.
- Advances in sales cycles.The best content marketing firms appreciate the roles that various types of content play at specific stages of the sales cycle. By supporting content with buyers’ needs at each step of the journey, content marketing makes it easier for them to steer the road from prospect to satisfied customer.
Content Marketing Foundation
At Eyecon advertising, we understand how to influence content for business benefit. Whether you’re just getting started in content marketing or require the know-how of a partner to optimize content across your organization, we have the people, resources and services you need to leverage content marketing for measurable results. What do we do? Here’s the list.
- Content Strategy– the creation of an optimized content strategy intended to support your brand objectives and comprehensive PR/marketing plan
- Buyer Personas– development of personas for potential customers based on feedback from your existing customer base and other inputs
- Content Audits– analysis of your current content to highlight gaps, weaknesses and opportunities for content marketing
- Content Creation– experienced content creation and copywriting to support your entire content marketing strategy
- Email Marketing & Social Promotion– email marketing campaigns and social content promotion to increase content marketing impact with digital audiences
In addition to our digital contenting marketing competencies, Eyecon advertising is recognized as one of the strongest digital marketing and video marketing firms in the U.S. The combination of PR and digital abilities creates added value for your content marketing savings, enabling us to influence strategic media arrangements to further amplify your content to target spectators around the world.
October 10, 2018
September 20, 2018
September 10, 2018